Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FW: Prep for Busch

Kudos to the constituent and the whole team for getting Lafferty. This is the first time he has co-sponsored! Thank you all. - Charlie

 

From: Susan Ogden [mailto:susanfogden@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 11:24 PM
To: Wylie Burge <wylieburge@gmail.com>
Cc: Charlie Cooper <charlie.coop47@gmail.com>; Mike Monetta <mike@wolf-pac.com>
Subject: Re: Prep for Busch

 

Waldstreicher will vote yes, not sure about Hettleman.

 

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:35 PM Wylie Burge <wylieburge@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm still waiting on Frick's office for s meeting time, she said she'd get back to me this afternoon but I didn't follow up till this evening, so I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning 

Sent from my iPhone


On Feb 5, 2018, at 10:26 PM, Mike Monetta <mike@wolf-pac.com> wrote:

I was planning to be there early, but some travel delays may prevent that. I should be able to meet up at 1pm. The first meeting is at 2:30pm. Is that right? 

 

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:19 PM, Wylie Sawyer <wylieburge@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a meeting till 10:30 so I'll be there around 11.

 

Great work with Lafferty! With Waldstreicher and Hettleman that's 71 right there!

 

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Susan Ogden <susanfogden@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be there at 9 for meeting with Aumann. We got Lafferty to sign; so we are at 69!

 

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Charlie Cooper <charlie.coop47@gmail.com> wrote:

We usually get together in the House office building lounge. What time is good for you,  Mike?

 

Charlie 

 



 

--

Wylie Sawyer

 



 

--

 

Michael Monetta

National Director

603.812.8173

 

 

   'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  - Margaret Mead   

No comments:

Post a Comment